Carers Central is a hub providing information, advice, and support with the aim of improving the wellbeing of Luton’s carers and their loved ones. Carers Central is here to enable carers to have the information, advice and support they need to live their own lives to the full, alongside their caring roles.
- Emotional wellbeing, health and fitness
- Benefits advice
- Employment support
- Care skills training
- Information on health conditions and disabilities
- Meeting with other carers
- Access to learning and training opportunities
- Support for the cared-for person, including advice & equipment
Geographical area service covers
Who is the service for?
Unpaid adult carers in Luton
Referral routes into service (professionals, self)