NADA is a project run by Respond, which was founded in 1991 to help adults with learning disabilities who had disclosed experiences of sexual abuse.
It is for women who have experienced domestic abuse and are autistic or have a learning disability, and offers:
- Online peer to peer support
- One to one case support for families and carers
- Co-design and co-deliver from people with lived experience
- Bespoke specialist support to community groups
- Sharing of resources and good practice
Geographical area service covers
Who is the service for?
Women who are autistic or have a learning disability