Domestic Abuse Helpline
24 hour domestic violence helpline
The Bedfordshire Domestic and Sexual Abuse Partnership offer a wide range of training courses for statutory and voluntary agencies. Our comprehensive training programme runs throughout the year and is delivered by trained professionals with years of expertise within their fields.
We deliver our training in a multi- agency style. This means that various different professionals from different organisations attend; training in this format allows open discussion about challenges faced across various sectors and is an excellent platform for sharing best practice.
Our programme focuses on adult victims and perpetrators, courses available are:
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse
- The Impact of Mental Health & Substance Misuse within Abusive Relationships
- Forced Marriage, Honour Based Violence & FGM (adults)
- Identifying and Responding to Domestic Abuse (inc.DASH)
- Understanding Sexual Abuse (adult focused)
- Understanding the Impact of Sexual Trauma
You can book on to our training courses via Central Bedfordshire CPD Online / Domestic Abuse.
If you have any questions regarding our training programme please contact us BDAP@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk